This MAP will get updated as necessary.
NOTE: The map is drawn on a map showing the 2006 Gulf of Mexico quake. This Lisaleaks post says the 2006 quakes were centered around a deep water drill site – “…2006 Feb 10 M5.2 event with the epicentre near to BP Atlantis deep water production facility. “
This post has links to more maps – Map Showing the 7-7 Quake, the Landslide and Ship Shoal oil leak
DATES and LOCATIONS:
- July 7 QUAKE – N 24.9375, W 85.4437
- July 9 LANDSLIDE – N 29. 55.395, W 91. 5.816
- July 8/9 SHIP SHOAL OIL RIG - N 28. 11.400, W 90. 12.000
- July 23 HERCULES 265 OIL RIG – N 28.23.400, W 90.52.800
- Aug. 5 Quake - N 24.0226, W92.5826
- Aug. 30 Gas Pipeline LEAK – N 30.00.52, W 88.40.38
All of these events are near the points affected by the Gulf of Mexico earthquake in 2006.
The NOAA Incident Map has a lot of items in the Gulf.
Video on the news blackout on this topic -
LINK - http://youtu.be/S2C28JiX7UY
Check back here for updates.