UPDATE SUNDAY NIGHT
At 10 P.M. something big happened at Lake FUBAR.
- but didn’t show on all the helicorders (so it wasn’t caused by a far away earthquake). LA10-03 (bottom borehole) showed activity at 10 p.m.
How things went Saturday at the Water Festival:
- WBRZ – Without water, we’re Arkansas < has video
- WDSU – Green Army rallies at state capitol
- WAFB – Rally for cleaner water in Louisiana at the Capitol
- WKATC- Water rally at Capitol Gets Residents Thinking about the Future < has video
- The Green ARMY Rallies for Water at the Capitol on March 8th
- Honore Discusses the Green ARMY on the Jim Engster Show
LINK - http://youtu.be/Vr8jnWUBIGY
Conservation Dept. is keeping the work status at Code 1 says the parish blog. Tra-La-La … ♫ ♪ ♬
They are piling up extra clay for the new new south berm … or is it for a planned new new south berm?
REMINDER - Big Meeting Tomorrow (Tues.)
A community briefing:
When: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
Where: Assumption Parish Community Center, 4910 Hwy 308, Napoleonville
These are near Beaver Valley nuke plant