The assigned clean up advisers and decision makers from The Shaw Group, Texas Brine and the state of Louisiana seem to be in no rush to ‘solve’ the sinkhole mess.
- They were extremely slow in getting a profile of the failed cavern.
- On flyovers only two or so skimming boats (very small recreational craft) are seen on the sinkhole ‘lake’.
- Constant denials the sinkhole is expanding when obviously it is doubling in size and not stopping.
- No ‘live data’ available to the public from the site.
- Very little manpower at the sinkhole.
- No offer to buy out homeowners and no timeline for an offer.
- No outside help is requested via blogs or teleconferencing from other experts.
- No inquiry into relationship between the sinkhole and the BP disaster.
- Denial that the BP spill is still spilling.
- No concern over synthetic lifeforms put into the Gulf to ‘eat’ oil and how that can affect the ecosystem of Louisiana.
- No concern about the cypress tree die off for miles around.
- No nature survey of bird life etc. even though a disappearance of bees would cause havoc with farming in the state and beyond.
- Ignoring evidence the Bayou Corne sinkhole affects events (bubbling, fires etc.) in other parishes.
- Admitting they are in unknown territory intellectually but not asking for outside help.
- Having federal agency experts on site but not telling the public.
- Knowing this is a possible national emergency or event and pretending it is a parish concern only.
- Not announcing contingency plans for placement of livestock in the event of evacuation. This was a suicide issue for farmers in Fukushima’s disaster.
The list goes on and on. Who do they think they are fooling???
shortlink to this page – http://wp.me/p2GNDM-Da