Fourth Amendment to Declaration of Emergency and Directive
In a nutshell –
- Texas Brine ordered to deal with gas abatement in homes
- put in more observation/vent wells and monitor the water
- tell GOHSEP about any homeowner who refuses land access for monitors – no later than Nov. 27.
- bump up the flaring operation to 24/7 and quit shilly-shallying around with flame outs and flare off breakdowns.
- report homeowners who won’t allow flaring on their property to GOHSEP by Nov. 22.
- somehow contain all the oily sludge from getting out of the cavern and into the bayou.
- if Texas Brine won’t comply civil penalties threatened.
- They have 20 days to object via requesting a hearing.
- They demand a whopping 2 additional observation wells (map).