They say they stopped berm work due to wet conditions. Good… ’cause it’s shaking away today!
DNR put out yesterday’s Inspection Report
And another update from them about a meeting Thursday . . .
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Wednesday, Aug. 14 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 1 – lowest level, indicating little seismic activity detected near sinkhole/Oxy 3
– Installing additional pressure monitor at 1469 Sauce Piquante
– Conducting ambient and in-stack air monitoring at 116, 135, and 1469 Sauce Piquante
– Installing 2-inch exhaust piping on ventilation systems at 1433 Sauce Piquante
– – Removing water on ORWs 1 and 22 (north of La. 70, west of Texas Brine facility), 13 (Oxy 10 well pad), 32 (south of La. 70, west of Texas Brine facility),and 40 and 41 (north containment berm)
– Installing CPT 112W (north of La. 70, west of Texas Brine Facility)
– No work on containment berms due to wet conditions
– Continuing sinkhole survey
– Conducting preliminary as-built survey of containment berm
– Performing subsidence survey of Texas Brine facility and settlement plate…
View original post 5 more words