Back to CODE 2!
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Thursday, Sept. 12 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 2 – elevated level – indicating detection of increased seismic activity near sinkhole/Oxy 3, no work directly on sinkhole allowed
Sub-slab Sampling and Ventilation
– Conducting vapor monitoring 134 Sportsman’s Drive, 1422 Jambalaya, and 1402 and 1457 Sauce Piquante
– Measuring probe locations at 127 Sportsmans Drive, 104 Crawfish Stew, and 1467 and 1469 Sauce Piquante.
– Retrofitting new profile blowers on ventilation systems at 1438 Sauce Piquante and 135 Crawfish Stew
– Wiring and connecting ventilation system at 174 Crawfish Stew
– Installing water pumps in ORWs 1 (north of La. 70, west of Texas Brine facility), 9 (west of containment berm), 39 and 40 (north of containment berm)
– Completing aquifer monitoring well MRAA 5M (mid-aquifer), and grouting aquifer monitoring well MRAA 5S (shallow aquifer) – south of containment berm
– Completing DPVE…
View original post 54 more words