All of the helicorders look normal today except LA14 and 15.
LA14 was normal last night but LA15 went missing entirely. Then, this morning, LA15 shows exactly what LA14 shows, . . . after a BIG OUTAGE. It looks like this:
Quite large Alaska quake(s) Saturday may show up on the helicorders. We wonder if the Alaska quake showed up at Yellowstone like the one in Jan. did. – – – oh. It looks like it did.
- 1.9 quake in Quitman, Arkansas < MAP
- 2.5 quake in Greenbrier, Arkansas < MAP
- 2.3 quake in Centerville, South Carolina < MAP
- 1.7 quake in Newbern, Tennessee < MAP
- 1.7 quake in Greenback, Tennessee < MAP – near Watts Bar nuke plant
Fluid is on the move at LA12. Noon to 1 p.m. CST
Sunday afternoon LA15 was working again but now it’s not.