. . . what the heck??? LA10 boom, boom, boom!
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Monday, Sep. 30 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 2 – elevated – increase in number of Very Long Profile seismic activity, generally associated with movement of gas/fluid below sinkhole, in area of sinkhole/Oxy 3 cavern – requires halting all work directly on sinkhole
Sub-slab Sampling and Ventilation
– Conducting ventilation system inspections.
– Scheduling vacuum tests at 116 Crawfish Stew and 135 Crawfish Stew
– Monitoring pump drawdown tests of OGRW 1 (Oxy 2 well pad), ORW 9 (west of containment berm), ORWs 39 and 40 (north of containment berm)
– Removing water from ORWs 28 and 30 (north of La. 70, west of Texas Brine facility)
– Installing CPT 90 (west of Bayou Corne, south of La. 70)
– Starting test of DPVE 47 (access road west of containment berm)
– Installing flow meters from DPVE/ORW water tanks for discharge into…
View original post 34 more words