So . . . they are working near the berms at 3 A.M. ??
Picture of LA14 this morning –
Nuke scientist and whistleblower, Leuren Moret, says D.U. (depleted uranium) in the wind settles across the Gulf coast states.
In this video, 35 min. in.
A spate of recent international news stories about Lake FUBAR exploding maybe –
- FOX News – Louisiana 25-acre sinkhole brings mini-earthquakes, explosion fears
- Sploid blog – Massive Louisiana sinkhole might ignite into a fiery explosion
- Al Jazeera – Massive Louisiana sinkhole risks igniting
- Syndey Morning Herald – Massive sinkhole and gas leak threaten to swallow Louisiana town of Bayou Corne
- Stuff (NZ) – Massive sinkhole threatens to swallow town
- NJ – Sinkhole the size of 20 football pitches opens up in Louisiana … and it could burst into flames
LINK – http://youtu.be/W3N_IDrCnF8