C O D E 3 — at last …..
This is probably ‘it’ . . . .
The LA10s begin to sputter again with missing data. And after midnight they really break up.
“The Louisiana parish of Plaquemines is taking on a group of oil and gas giants including BP and Chevron for allegedly dumping toxic waste — some of it radioactive — from their drilling operations into its coastal waters, according to a lawsuit removed to federal court on Thursday. . . . “
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Thursday, Dec. 19 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 3 – indicating no work is allowed directly on sinkhole or within containment berms. Seismic monitoring indicates further increase in levels of subsurface activity near sinkhole/Oxy 3 – state and parish will continue to closely observe seismic activity to advise of any sudden changes.
Air Monitoring/Sub-slab Sampling and Ventilation
– Conducting ventilation system inspections
– Removing water from ORWs 1, 2, 22 (north of La 70, west of Texas Brine facility), and 39 (north of containment berm)
– Installing pump at ORWs 15 and 24 (north of La 70, west of Texas Brine facility)
– De-pressurizing ORW 54 (north of La 70, west of Texas Brine facility) to change out wellhead
– Continuing hydraulic head tests of aquifer monitoring wells
– Recording sinkhole water levels