They are dropping the ‘micro-quake’ mantra.
“slough-in of trees observed on western side of sinkhole “ (!!!)
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Friday, Jan. 3 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 3 – indicating no work is allowed directly on sinkhole or within containment berms. Seismic monitoring indicates ongoing increased levels of subsurface activity near sinkhole/Oxy 3 – slough-in of trees observed on western side of sinkhole (east of original western containment berm route) – state and parish will continue to closely observe seismic activity to advise of any sudden changes.
Air Monitoring/Sub-slab Sampling and Ventilation
– Conducting ventilation system inspections
– De-pressurizing ORW 54 (north of La 70, west of Texas Brine facility) to change out wellhead
– Monitoring bubble site 56 (Bayou Corne, north of La 70)
– Conducting pressure/depth logging of Oxy 3A (working from Oxy 9 well pad)
– Surveying centerline of south containment re-route
– Placing gravel in rutted areas of north containment berm