So they will reveal the results of the depth test?
*This update was posted on yesterday and due to a WordPress technical issue, the message wasn’t distributed.*
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Thursday, Feb. 13 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 1 – indicating work is allowed on sinkhole and within containment berms. Seismic monitoring indicates continued low levels of subsurface activity near sinkhole/Oxy 3.
Air Monitoring/Sub-slab Sampling and Ventilation
– Conducting ventilation system inspections
– Pouring concrete for surface completions of ORWs 55, 56 (west of Bayou Corne, south of Sportsman’s Landing), 57 (east of Oxy 10 well pad) and 58 (south of La 70, west of Texas Brine facility)
– Building fence around ORW 58 (south of La 70, west of Texas Brine facility)
– Extending risers on passive vent wells PVW 1 (west of Bayou Corne) and 4 (east of Sportsman’s Landing) above accumulated water around wells
– Moving pump test equipment from ORW 38 (north of…
View original post 66 more words