South berm sagging, eh?
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Monday, March 3 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 1 – indicating work is allowed on sinkhole and within containment berms. Seismic monitoring indicates continued low levels of subsurface activity near sinkhole/Oxy 3.
Air Monitoring/Sub-slab Sampling and Ventilation
– Conducting ventilation system inspections
– Continuing ORW 21 pump test (north of Sauce Piquante, west of Crawfish Stew) and surveying settlement rods at site
– Conducting pump test on ORW 26 (northwest of containment berm, near La 70) in preparation for de-watering
– Doing workover on ORW 37 (near Sportsman’s Landing)
– Installing transducer on ORW 39 (north of containment berm)
– Conducting survey of north containment berm and original south containment berm
– Filling in low areas of new south containment berm