Maybe it should be 3 or 4!
Lots of seismic activity continues …
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Monday, August 4 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 2 – indicating work is not allowed on sinkhole and within containment berms. Seismic monitoring indicates increased levels of subsurface activity near sinkhole/Oxy 3.
Air Monitoring/Sub-slab Sampling and Ventilation
– Conducting ventilation system inspections
– Continuing pumping on ORWs 4 (northwest of containment berm), 14 (Oxy 9 well pad), 15 (north of La 70, east of Gumbo Street), 48 (north of containment berm), 54 (west of Bayou Corne, south of La 70), 57 (southeast of Oxy 9 well pad)
– Managing water produced from passive vent wells in bayou
– Monitoring flow rate and water production from passive vent wells
Containment/ Roads/ Sinkhole/Survey
– Conducting daily berm inspections