- CBS video – Iceland prepares for “volcano from hell”
- Weather Channel video – Iceland Volcano Bardarbunga Hit By Strongest Earthquake Since Eruption Fears Began
The magma from Iceland’s Bardarbunga volcano could be moving towards another large volcanic system.
Data recorded by a team from the University of Cambridge suggests that 50 million cubic metres of molten rock has moved in the last 24 hours.
If it continues on a northern trajectory it could feed into the Askja volcanic system, potentially triggering a large eruption. . . .
They seem to be doing some work at Lake FUBAR making the usual machine noises on the helicorders. So wait til quittin’ time to see what is really happening.
Iceland calm down story has evaporated.
- Iceland Agency Says Volcano Aviation Threat Could Last Months
- Big Earthquakes Indicate Volcanic Activity Underground
- Iceland volcano threatens eruption
- Thousands of Intense Earthquakes Rock Iceland
- Is Bardarbunga Volcano Eruption Near? Ice Cracks And Sinkholes In Glacier Above Volcano < has video