Since we have no big news from Bayou Corne (besides the usual seismic activity at Lake FUBAR) we have these items we found when trying to hunt down a news bit about Norway and methane emissions (off shore oil byproduct maybe).
- A lot of data here – Norwegian emissions of methane
- More on manure and Norway methane than you may want to know
- This underwater robot senses methane and relates to Lake FUBAR ( if anyone really wanted to find things out!).
- CCAC Launches Partnership to Reduce Oil and Gas Methane Emissions
- Oil, Gas Industry Launches Plan To Slash Global Warming Emissions
Skimming the above stories makes one think maybe Texas Brine isn’t all that honest when they blame methane at Bayou Corne on “swamp gas” and act like they don’t know how to find out about it.