This may be somewhere on the maps page:
“monitoring well MRAA 09D” …. I wonder how close it is to LA10.
Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou Response Activity
Thursday, Nov. 6 work-
Sinkhole Activity Code 1 – indicating work is allowed on sinkhole and within containment berms. Seismic monitoring indicates no elevated levels of subsurface activity near sinkhole/Oxy 3/Oxy 2.
– Continuing pumping on ORWs 48 (north of containment berm), 54 (north of La 70, near west of Texas Brine facility entrance) and 57 (southeast of Oxy 9 well pad)
– Re-working ORWs 6 and 19 (west of containment berm)
– Installing pump on ORW 40 (north of containment berm)
– Conducting gas depletion tests on ORWs 6 and 9 (west of containment berm)
Containment/ Roads/ Sinkhole/Survey
– Conducting daily berm inspections
– Installing aquifer monitoring well MRAA 09D (southeast of Oxy 9 well pad)